Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The more ideal case for Battle Gears

Here's the "oh so LEET" and "Official" Gundalian Invaders version of the BakuBox.
BUT it's NOT yet available in the Philippines!!

Do I have to wait for it to be available?
That's not just the problem.
I also don't have any assurance that all the Battle Gears that I would set out to buy would all fit perfectly into that one case.





So I went to SM Manila's Grocery Section and it seems that I found the perfect solution for my OCD tendencies.



It's called "Professional Organizer" that retails for Php 249.75 (more or less US$6.00)





It has removable compartments but since you're going to store Battle Gears (and later, BakuNano); there's no need to remove any of the compartments.




Inserting some Battle Gears into the compartments...



...and closing up the case.



Very portable just like an Official BakuBox.



Now all I need is to have a waterproof Bakugan Gundalian Invaders logo sticker printed and set on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment