Sunday, October 16, 2011

Novelty Sticker "JY-141" Review

Last time's sticker sheet was a blast to use.
This time, we take things to "Deka Bakugan" proportions.



Bakugan Wall Stickers have always fascinated me since I saw them off E-bay where they go for ridiculous prices. These stickers are so HUGE that they are larger than my LCD monitor...

 ...or my entire desktop.

This particular variation of the Bakugan Wall Sticker depicts three young men, the infamous "bifauxnen" and their respective Guardian Bakugan along with a flurry of the usual spherical motifs in season one Bakugan products. 

This sticker is low in price but impressively high in quality. Let me highlight a few examples in the entire sheet:

Dan Kuso, the largest sticker in the sheet that stretches for more than a feet in size.

Shun Kazami, the heartrob of the first season (until Spectra Phantom came to the scene)

Ventus Storm Skyress

The Adorable Richie-Rich Manta Oyamada-esque Marucho and Aquos Preyas.

 Darkus Hydranoid

It would be more fair to call "him" as beautiful rather than handsome.

The season one logo which is quite disappointingly small.

Little extras which you can cut your desired design once the big ones ran out.

At the back of the sheet is a small pamphlet that illustrates the other Wall Stickers (non-Bakugan) and their intended use which is for walls and cabinets.

...and the instruction written in pretty good English:

Although this sticker was intended to be attached to walls or other large surfaces, I have other uses for them in mind.  


This is the translucent white CD box which I bought a few days earlier.
It is about to get personalized as a case for Bakugan stuff.
It is my preferred case for my Ability Cards and Metal Gate Cards
(as well as a few extras such as Rule Booklets and Window Cards)
These stickers are in high-resolution print-out on very glossy and sticky sheet. 
You would definitely think that it is an authentic Bakugan product had it not been for it's generic packaging.
Pyrus Sphere

I'll place the coveted Bakugan Logo near the lock in case it's not too obvious that the case contains Bakugan Items. ^_^;

The once plain CD box is now a customized BakuBox!



I'll think about what to do with these unused stickers since I can't stick them in the wall of my home or dorm.
However, I think I can use the fairly-sized Skyress and Preyas ones for decorating my Bakuboxes.


Total Stickers for JY-141 is 15 Pieces. 

For 20.00 PHP or half-a-dollar; this Wall Sticker of great quality is worth it for every cent I paid for it. I'll buy another one as soon as I see it available again as I had said that Bakugan stickers are fairly rare commodity in the Philippines.

Let this be not the last sticker sheet to grace the pages of this blog site.



Until the next sticking and personalization time!

No comments:

Post a Comment