Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blast from the Past



The Mall of Asia may be far from where I live but it's worth the experience going there because of the huge availability of Season One Bakugan.



I was expecting to bring home four Battle Gears but I was only able to buy one because only one of the right color and attribute was available: A Silver Lashor. I will review that and the Subterra Avior on a separate Blog Entry.

In return, the visit to MOA and lack of Battle Gears was a blessing in disguise as the forerunner heroes of the Bakugan franchise are finally in my hands.
Darkus Dual Hydranoid at 610 Gs
Non-Heavy Metal Version.

Subterra Gorem at 610 Gs.


At 610 Gs for Season One Bakugan, they are all indeed pretty powerful. 

Haos Tigrerra is the least at 590 Gs.


...and here's the acquisition that made the trip all worthwhile:

The coveted Classic Pyrus Dragonoid at 610 Gs!

Toy Kingdom MOA also has a lot of season one BakuPearl, BakuSwap (Frosch and Clayf) and Clears. I believe TK isn't the only Toy Outlet in MOA so I'll come back again next week to see what else they have.

Only Aquos Preyas and Ventus Skyress left to get!

...or from this, it's now safe to get any Gacha Baku Set be it Special or not.

~ Til the next visit to MOA!

No comments:

Post a Comment